Floor Stripping & Waxing Services
Make your Floors Gleaming with our Commercial Cleaning Services
We understand how difficult it is to find a reliable company for commercial cleaning services to make your floors shiny. But, you do not have to worry when you have My Park City Cleaning at your disposal. We give your floors a spa day with our floor stripping and waxing services!
Over time, dirt and grime can accumulate on your floor, which makes it dull and drab looking. But with floor stripping, you can strip away old wax and dirt build-up to get a fresh and clean floor underneath. Moreover, the finishing layer of new wax acts like a luxurious moisturizer, protecting your floor and making it look beautiful.
Why Choose Us?
Here are a few reasons why My Park City Cleaning is the ultimate commercial cleaning solution for dirty floors!
- ExpertiseFloor stripping and waxing is a highly technical process and requires a lot of expertise so that the process yields worthwhile results. If performed by an inexperienced team, it can often result in complaints such as damaged flooring, uneven finish, sticky/smudged wax, and slippery surfaces. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a company for cleaning which is not only competent but has complete expertise for this job. We, at My Park City Cleaning, train our staff individually to perform the job efficiently and effectively. In addition, we use top-quality equipment and treatments to make your floors as shiny as new.
- Time Saving The process of floor stripping and waxing can be time-consuming and physically demanding. Our expert team can save you time and energy, and get the job done faster. Furthermore, our quality treatments ensure the longevity of the floors. This means that you do not need to get it redone every now and then, further saving you time as well as money.
- Improved SafetyFloor stripping and waxing can be hazardous if not done properly, as the chemicals used can be toxic. We, at My Park City Cleaning, use excellent quality and eco-friendly products to make the process safe.
- Cost-effectiveIt may seem expensive to hire a company for cleaning. But if you try to do it yourself, then the equipment, supplies, and time can cost you more. Hiring us can actually be more cost-effective in the long run as we offer budget-friendly deals to our clients.
How we carry out the Process?
The process of floor stripping and waxing typically operates as follows:
- PreparationThe floor is cleared of any furniture or debris, and the area is protected with drop cloths to prevent damage.
- StrippingThe old wax and build-up are removed using a floor stripper and a floor machine equipped with a stripping pad. The solution is applied to the floor and agitated with the machine to dissolve the old wax.
- RinsingThe stripped floor is then rinsed thoroughly with water to remove the residue of the stripping solution.
- NeutralizingIf necessary, a neutralizing solution is applied. This restores the pH balance and prepares the surface for the new coat of wax.
- DryingThe floor is allowed to dry completely before proceeding to the next step.
- WaxingA new layer of floor wax is applied using a floor machine equipped with a waxing pad. The wax is spread evenly over the floor and allowed to dry for a specified time.
- BuffingThe dried wax is then buffed using a floor machine equipped with a buffing pad. It brings out the shine and distributes the wax evenly.
- FinishingThe floor is inspected and any necessary touch-ups are made. After removing the drop cloths, the floor is ready for use.
Note that the duration of the whole process varies, depending on the floor size and the level of build-up.
How often do you need Floor Stripping and Waxing Services
The frequency of floor stripping and waxing services depends on several factors, including:
- Foot Traffic: High-traffic areas may need to be stripped and waxed more frequently than low-traffic areas.
- Floor Type: Some flooring materials may require more frequent waxing than others.
- Environment: Floors in a commercial kitchen or other high-moisture environments may need to be stripped and waxed more often than those in a low-moisture environment.
- Appearance: If the floor begins to look dull and scratched, it may be time to strip and wax.
Typically, it is recommended to strip and wax commercial flooring every 12 to 18 months. However, it is essential to assess the condition of the floor and follow the floor manufacturer’s recommendations for the frequency of maintenance.
Moreover, it is important to note that regularly maintaining floors with lighter touch-ups can prolong the need for full stripping and waxing.
We, at My Park City Cleaning, will help you say goodbye to old wax build-up and hello to a glossy, gleaming floor. The sparkling floors will make your space shine and get everyone’s attention. After all, who does not like a well-maintained floor?
Call us now and get a free quote to make your floor look amazing. Our top-notch commercial cleaning services will make your floor protected against spills and scratches, making it easier to clean and maintain.